Thanks for your continued feedback on the Explore feature. The team heard your feedback about the citation feature and, as of today, it is again available in Docs. To access citations, please follow the below instructions:
- Open a document in Google Docs.
- At the bottom right, click Explore .
- You might see images or information you can use to help finish your work.
- Topics: To see search results for topics related to your document, click the title.
- Images: To preview an image, click the image. To use an image, hover over the image and click Insert .
- Related research: You’ll see research related to what’s in your document. To add a quote, hover over the text and click Insert .
- Citations: To add a citation from the web, hover over the search result and click Cite as footnote . To set the citation style as MLA, APA, or Chicago, click More .
Thanks for your patience and helpful feedback!